CHOSEN OF GOD MINISTRIES, INC.
“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Even before He made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in His eyes. He predestined us for adoption to Himself as sons and daughters through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of His will.” – Ephesians 1:3-5
ABOUT OUR MINISTRY
What does it mean to be a Christian? Most people think it is simply a matter of joining a church. However, it’s a lot more than that – it’s a whole way of life.
A true Christian is a disciple and follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, he is concerned that his entire life is patterned after the example that Jesus gave us. How we think and speak, and how we behave, will determine whether we are successfully living as a disciple of Christ.
Our primary goal at Chosen of God Ministries, Inc. is to bring you sound biblical teaching and spiritual guidance that will help you to be a successful disciple of Jesus Christ – the only way that leads to eternal life (John 14:6).
We invite you to follow us as we follow Christ, by taking advantage of our regional seminars, Bible study tools, publications, and Internet media presence.
As you do, we pray that you will deepen in your relationship with God the Father, through Jesus Christ our Savior and Lord.
– Luis Joseph Castle
“Now as Jesus was walking by the Sea of Galilee, He saw two brothers, Simon who was called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen. And He said to them, ‘Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.’ Immediately they left their nets and followed Him.” Matthew 4:18-20
We are a non-denominational, non-sectarian ministry proclaiming the good news gospel of Jesus Christ to all nations, tribes, tongues and people in obedience to our Lord’s Great Commission.
“Then Jesus came to them and said, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” – Matthew 28:18-20
Statement of Faith
– WE BELIEVE the Bible is the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
– WE BELIEVE that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
– WE BELIEVE in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of God the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
– WE BELIEVE that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ is absolutely essential.
– WE BELIEVE in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
– WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they who are saved unto the resurrection of life and they who are lost unto the resurrection of final judgment.
– WE BELIEVE Christians are not only called to prosper in spiritual matters, but also to enjoy good health, happiness, material prosperity, and long lives.
– WE BELIEVE in the spiritual unity of Christians in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Contact us and let us know if there is any way we can serve you.